Tools and Tyre Mobility System
The tools and the Tyre Mobility System are stored under the floor panel in the luggage compartment.
Luggage compartment: Tools, Tyre Mobility System and jack
If you need the tools, the Tyre Mobility System or the jack*, you will have to open the floor panel and take out the spare wheel*.
The tool kit includes:
- Х A hook for removing hub caps
- Х Pin for mounting a wheel
- Х Screwdriver with reversible blade
- Х Tool for changing bulbs
- Х Interchangeable socket (Torx socket for changing bulbs)
- Х Crank handle for jack
- Х Adapter for anti-theft wheel bolts*
- Х Jack*
- Х Box spanner for wheel bolts
- Х Towline anchorage
Some of the parts listed are only fitted on certain models or are optional extras.
Before stowing the jack* again, wind down the arm of the jack as far as it will go.
- Х Do not use the hexagonal socket in the screwdriver handle to tighten the wheel bolts. It is not possible to tighten the bolts with the required torque Ц risk of accident.
- Х The jack supplied by the factory is only designed for changing wheels on this model. On no account attempt to use it for lifting heavier vehicles or other loads Ц risk of injury.
- Х Never start the engine when the vehicle is on the jack - risk of accident.
- Х If work has to be done under the vehicle, ensure that it is safely supported on stands designed for the purpose, otherwise there is a risk of injury.