Audi A4 Owners Manual
Tools and Tyre Mobility System
The tools and the Tyre Mobility System are stored under the floor panel in the luggage compartment.
Luggage compartment: Tools, Tyre Mobility System and jack
If you need the tools, the Tyre Mobility System or the jack*, you will have to open the floor panel and take out the spare wheel*.
The tool kit includes:
- A hook for removing hub caps
- Pin for mounting a wheel
- Screwdriver with reversible blade
- Tool for changing bulbs
- Interchangeable socket (Torx socket for changing bulbs)
- Crank handle for jack
- Adapter for anti-theft wheel bolts*
- Box spanner for wheel bolts
- Towline anchorage
Some of the parts listed are only fitted on certain models or are optional extras.
Before stowing the jack* again, wind down the arm of the jack as far as it will go.
- Do not use the hexagonal socket in the screwdriver handle to tighten the wheel bolts. It is not possible to tighten the bolts with the required torque risk of accident.
- The jack supplied by the factory is only designed for changing wheels on this model. On no account attempt to use it for lifting heavier vehicles or other loads risk of injury.
- Never start the engine when the vehicle is on the jack - risk of accident.
- If work has to be done under the vehicle, ensure that it is safely supported on stands designed for the purpose, otherwise there is a risk of injury.