Audi A4 Owners Manual
Number plate light
Boot lid: Removing number plate light
Number plate light: Retaining element
Removing number plate light
– Take the screwdriver out of the vehicle tool kit.
– Insert the flat-blade side of the reversible screwdriver insert into the slot on the number plate light ⇒ fig. 310.
– Using the screwdriver, start by pressing the number plate light to the right -arrow 1- and then pull the number plate light downwards from this position -arrow 2- and out of the opening.
– Detach the number plate light.
– Press the defective bulb out of the bulb holder and fit the new bulb.
Installing number plate light
– First insert the side with the retaining element, fig. 311 and then carefully
press the number plate light into the opening.
– Check whether the new bulb is working.