Audi A4 Owners Manual
Switching display and acoustic signals on and off
The settings for the graphic display* and acoustic signals are controlled via the sound system or MMI*.
Display: Settings for parking aid
– Select: Function selector button CAR > Audi parking system.
- • off - The parking aid gives only acoustic warning signals when it is activated.
- • Graphic - The graphic display appears when reversing and driving forwards.
- • Rear View* - The picture from the reversing camera is shown when reversing and driving forwards.
- • Automatic* - The picture from the reversing camera is shown when reversing and the graphic display is shown when driving forwards.
- • Rear volume - Volume of the rear sensors
- • Rear frequency - Pitch of the rear sensors
- • Front volume* - Volume of the front sensors
- • Front frequency* - Pitch of the front sensors
You will hear a short test tone each time you make a new setting.
- • You can also change the warning beep settings directly from the graphic display* or reversing camera* picture. Simply press the control button for SEttings*.
- • New settings are not activated until you switch on the parking aid again.
- • The settings will be automatically stored and assigned to the remote control key.